Uranus is now in Taurus, and will be there until 2025; during this period we expect to see manifestations of Uranus acting through Taurus, so keywords such as 'discovery', 'rebellion', and 'reforms' which relate to Uranus will be combined with those related to Taurus - 'money', 'land', 'banks', 'matter', 'possession', 'ownership'.
Looking back to the last such occurrence, 1935-1941
We notice that the history books record:
1) The worst year of the Great Depression
2) The 'Dust Bowl' economic catastrophy
3) FDR's economic reforms - the 'New Deal'
4) Britain's gold reserves deposited into the newly created Fort Knox to pay for arms - the wealth of the world's greatest empire transferred to another country almost overnight.
5) Manhattan Project brings in the Nuclear Age (splitting matter itself - what could be a more telling image for Uranus in Taurus!)
6) Long March of Mao and Night of Long Knives of Hitler bring dictators to power to mark the seeds of a great Game of Thrones which changed who owned the gold and possessed the land for generations to come.
What happened in 1851-1857?
1) Abolitionists got going in the USA...leading to a war that divided a continent and moved vast wealth from South to North
2) There was a gold rush in Australia
3) Europe suffered widespread economic crises
4) Technological developments gave the ability to cross oceans and continents with railways and steamships, changing world trade completely and forever.
And in 1684-1690?
1) China opens ports to trade with West
2) British East India Trading Co opens trade with India and becomes the dominant economic world force until USA takes over
3) Newton's Principia published - foundation of modern science, great revolution of physics, without which space travel (overcoming gravity) would be unthinkable - and practically all else in technology that we take for grated now.
And 1599 - 1607
1) Queen Elizabeth 1 reign ends (Will that of Queen Elizabeth 2?)
2) Gunpowder Plot - Plot to blow up the government of the world's richest empire
3) Settling of Jamestown, Virginia (Nobody could imagine where that would take us)
Although we might like to see Uranus rather dramatically act immediately upon its ingress, it does not always do so. Also we cannot see how small things lead to big changes, so even if something major has already happened we may not think it important until history shows us.
What signs have you seen of Uranus in Taurus so far?
Obviously Trump is a major player today - initiating trade wars not only with his enemies (Russia, China and Iran) but also his friends (UK, Mexico and Canada). Trade wars always make real wars more likely, with attendant changes in who owns the land and gold.
What else is there - any ideas? We need to think of corporations and states vying for supremacy perhaps?