If not, then Moon position is not guaranteed
If time unknown then Sun position is also uncertain
Another way to find your Sabian Symbols
1) Visit Astro.com (Astrodienst) and enter your birth information, and receive information about your planetary positions.
2) Look for the degree of your Sun, and add 1 to the first number. For example 15° 38' Taurus, is 16th Taurus.
3) Back to this website, mouse over ‘Sabian Symbols’ in link bar, go to Taurus, and find the 16th degree, where you will read about Tenacity.
4) Study Sun and Moon first. Thinking isn’t enough; the meanings have to be felt as well.
5) Repeat for other planets. Ignore the Ascendant, unless your birth time is accurate to the exact minute.
Sabian Symbol for any Date
|Month / Year||/|
|Summertime Daylight Saving?||Yes No|