If not, then Moon position is not guaranteed
If time unknown then Sun position is also uncertain
Trinity Point and Unity Point
IMPORTANT - NOTE IN CALCULATION
The Trinity Point always lies at the centre of the three outer planets, and The Unity Point is always exactly opposite the Trinity Point. Yet there are always three theoretical midpoints that concentrate these three energies equally, so sometimes an adjustment may be made in the calculation in that these two points may be the TRINE to the required Trinity Point / Unity Point rather than the signs given, especially for recent years. The three possibilities are all worthy of contemplation, and the most appropriate may be chosen.
Understanding The Trinity Point
Symbolically, we are examining the access point to find inwardly a place of harmonious integration of the three essential principles of freedom, creativity and evolution. That which is not freely expressing itself creatively towards an evolutionary purpose is not soul-centred, and our place of ultimate spiritual centredness is shown to us through our relationship with the Sabian Symbol of the Trinity Point.
Understanding the Unity Point
If the Trinity Point is our inner experience of how to access spiritual power, then the Unity Point is the way by which we focus very specifically upon the application of our spiritual power in outer reality. This is how the soul finds its highest purpose to give meaning to life and develop the qualities it requires in order to evolve. We tune in to its Sabian Symbol and find our own best interpretation of a path through life which is a legitimate, authentic outpouring of our deepest selves. It leads towards peace and happiness.
Another way to find your Sabian Symbols
1) Visit Astro.com (Astrodienst) and enter your birth information, and receive information about your planetary positions.
2) Look for the degree of your Sun, and add 1 to the first number. For example 15° 38' Taurus, is 16th Taurus.
3) Back to this website, mouse over ‘Sabian Symbols’ in link bar, go to Taurus, and find the 16th degree, where you will read about Tenacity.
4) Study Sun and Moon first. Thinking isn’t enough; the meanings have to be felt as well.
5) Repeat for other planets. Ignore the Ascendant, unless your birth time is accurate to the exact minute.
Sabian Symbol for any Date
|Month / Year
|Summertime Daylight Saving?